Destinations I’ve been to:
- Panama – I went there for one day but I want to go back though, I haven’t seen enough of Panama
- Honduras – was there for a conference and left with a cold but it was nice. Left the day before some civil unrest began.. I don’t think I will be back but you never know.
- St. Maarten – Was a beautiful drive around the Dutch side to the French side, also went to the nude beach
- Puerto Rico – Was amazed to see how the women dressed to the nines just to go to the mall.
- USA (5/50)*- New York, New Jersey, Maine, Florida, Most of where I went in the States was for either funerals or just passing through on the way somewhere else. Maine however was a nice vacation. I would absolutely love to live where the lobster is so cheap!! Mmmm! The other option for me so far would be to live in New York…there is definitely something special about this city. The arts and the air is inspiring. Everything you breath fills your mind. It is also filled with eccentric and amazing people.
- Canada (2/11)** – Ontario & Quebec. The latter was like a mini fantasy of what Paris should be. It was sweet and quaint in both summer and winter. Been there a couple of times. If you go, visit Old Quebec as a must!
- Trinidad & Tobago – Trinidad is the industrial island and Tobago is the touristy island. There were still lots of adventures to have in Trini… If you go, you must try ‘Shark and Bake’ at Maracas beach, Doubles and a cold Carib or Stag as soon as you get off the plane, The bamboo cathedral, and Toco!
- St. Vincent & the Grenadines – Bequia was the main island I stayed on, won’t mind going back just to explore more
- Grenada, Carriacou & Petite Martinique – A tri-Island state that is peaceful and
Top 10 List of destinations I must travel to:
- France – I want to see the vineyards and the Eiffel Tower
- Germany – The castles of Bavaria is all I really want to see there
- Japan – I love Japanese gardens
- Hong Kong –
- Italy – I need to see Venice and the gondolas, I need to see the paintings of Michel Angelo, I need to see the Colosseum in Rome, I need to feel the real Italy
- Fiji – Love the beaches I have seen in pictures
- Egypt – I need to see the Pyramids.. it’s all about The Alchemist!
- Australia – I need to see the Koala Bears and Kangaroos
- Bali – Love the beaches I have seen in pictures
- Cuba – Cuban art and culture I want to experience
The do not go to list and why:
- Ireland – Major racism
- Jamaica – Major homophobia
- Mexico – Drug Cartel could disappear me
- Congo – Too much Violence
- Amazon – Snakes & Spiders.. BIG ones!!